Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bailed Out By A Fellow Blogger

Last Friday night I received a nice email from Sarah Darby who said she is the news editor of the JagWire Newspaper at Mill Valley High School.  Sarah said she noticed that I had started a blog for Shawnee's web site about police happenings.  She said she writes a continual local news blog for the online version of her school's paper and she would love to interview me about my blog and position as the new cheif of police for the City.Well I had a nice conversation with Sarah on Monday, and this afternoon she emailed me the link to her post.  So instead of me posting my own story, Sarah bailed me out and I am going to direct you to her blog.  By the way...after you have read Sarah's posting, please leave her a comment.  Even though I have been at this a short time, I know every blogger looks forward to the opportunity to have a dialog with their audience, or at least the acknowledgement that someone is reading their content.  Thanks.

http://www.mvnews.org/opinion/2011/03/29/shawnee-police-chief-larry-larimore-discusses-daily-blog-and-social-media-strategy/

No comments:

Post a Comment